Wednesday, April 6, 2016

30 Day Ban for Dear Atheist Hitler Meme




Facebook censorship strikes again. This time this meme was removed from the God or Absurdity Reloaded FB page and I was hit with a 30 day ban.



Atheists and Facebook are confirming the truth of the meme in their behaviour. While they aren't physically attacking me, they're using one of the tactics that the Nazis used to silence their opposition by censoring and banning me. (Note - this is different from us banning trolls on our page as they have freedom to post what they want on their own pages, and also there is nothing here in this meme that is violating the FB page guidelines as far as I can see.)

What do you think? Let me know in the comment section below.

P.S. Don't forget to sign up to this blog by email, as it's likely just a matter of time before Facebook shuts down the whole page again like they did last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment