All comments on my blog are moderated by me before being published, and you must have a Google+ account to comment. I'm all for free speech, however, I reserve the right to not publish or delete any comments which I determine as being intellectually dishonest or breaking any of the rules set out below. In the case of comments not being published I do not need to explain myself.
Comments that will most likely NOT be approved are comments that are:
1. Abusive or condescending in tone
2. Raising issues that have already been rebutted in the blog post or in a previous comment
3. Accusing God of being a liar or deceptive (See my Deceptive God Argument Refuted post)
4. Unsubstantiated or arbitrary claims
5. Saying that an all powerful God cannot reveal to Christians with certainty that they aren't in the Matrix (or some other illusory world) or insane
6. Deliberately avoiding direct questions from me
7. Anonymous comments
I'm sorry if this commenting policy seems overly strict, but it's become necessary as a result of the large amount of comments I've been getting that fit into one or more of the above categories.
"Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions." Proverbs 18:2
For further information relating to the biblical guidelines I've followed in determining this commenting policy please see the following article by Dr Purdom: 'Am I a Coward?'.